I'm Stephanie Battle, your local placenta encapsulation specialist. I am the mother to two amazing young ladies and I have had the pleasure of having my placenta encapsulated with both births. I wanted to help other mothers receive the same benefits I had experienced firsthand. Which is why I trained with the Irish Placenta Association. I am now able to offer placenta encapsulation services to other moms throughout Ireland and the Irish midlands.
I trained as a placenta encapsulation specialist with the Irish Placenta Association in July 2016 and received certifications for Level 2 Principles of HACCP and Infection control for Healthcare.
Your health and safety is my priority and I take every precaution to ensure there is minimal risk to you and I never work on more then one placenta at a time. Encapsulations are processed in a dedicated work room & workspace, my placenta kitchen, to Health and Safety standards, using medical grade cleaning & sterilising agents.
I offer placenta encapsulation services throughout Ireland from my dedicated placenta kitchen based in the central location of Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. This makes it an ideal location to collect placentas from hospitals and homebirth locations all over Ireland. Locations include, but are not limited, to the following counties and hospitals:
- Cavan General Hospital
- The Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital
- The National Maternity Hospital, Holles St. NHS
- The Rotunda Hospital
- University Hospital Galway
- Portiuncula Hospital, Ballinasloe
- St. Lukes General Hospital
- Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda
- Midlands Regional Hospital at Mullingar
My services can be booked online by using the Book In Now tab. Be sure to read through the products on offer using the Products & Prices tab and frequently asked questions under the FAQs tab. Most questions and concerns will be answered however I am happy to discuss and go over any and all information with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. I can be reached over the phone, text, or email
Have you seen me? I have had the pleasure of having my services and placenta encapsulation discussed on the Ireland AM show on TV3 and an article in the Irish Independent. Check them out below:
Placenta encapsulation is the process of dehydrating your placenta, grinding it into a powder, and placing it into easy to swallow capsules.
In a perfect world we would sit down to consume our placentas right after birth. However most of us might not find that very appealing. Thankfully the placenta capsules are a more palatable alternative to consume your placenta.
The placenta is rich in many things, making it a great postnatal recovery aid. The placenta contains:
- Stem Cells & Growth Factor – specialist wound healing agents necessary for cellular repair and regeneration of damaged tissue
- Iron – and other important vitamins and minerals that help with the recovery of childbirth or surgery
- Oxytocin – the love hormone, which aids bonding, calms, and aids the production of milk
- CRH – stress reducer hormone, found in rich supply in the placenta
- Other hormones contained in the placenta are; Oestrogen, Thyroid T3 & T4, Progesterone, Cortisol, Prolactin and Vasopressin.
Taken daily placenta capsules will help to stabilize your hormones and iron levels after birth. Clients have reported many benefits from their placenta remedies including:
- More energy
- Improved mood
- Less depression or baby blues
- Better milk supply
- Faster healing
- Clearer skin
- Faster wound healing
- Less hair loss
Contact me today to discuss if placenta encapsulation is right for you!